Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GEM GEM is offline

Default Identifing Weeks in a Month.

Thank you Barry,

I want to start on a Monday, if the first day of the month starts on a
friday, I would like to identify the monday right before that friday first of
the month. For example this month, the 1st of July started on a Wednesday, so
I would like to start on Monday June 29th. And the last day of July will be
on a Friday, so I would like it to end on Sunday August 2nd, because they are
complete weeks from Monday - Sunday.

Did I get my message throught??

"barry houdini" wrote:

How do you define the "first" week of the month? In your example June
29th clearly starts in the previous month, but presumably week 1 of
August starts on 3rd August, is there a rule?

--
barry houdini
barry houdini's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=72