Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Delete VB Macro

Ty,

In keeping with the same looping logic as your original macro:

Sub DeleteRedCells()
' NOTE: You must select the first cell in the column before running this macro

ScreenUpdating = False
Do While ActiveCell < ""
If ActiveCell.Interior.Color = RGB(255, 0, 0) Then
ActiveCell.Clear
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Loop
ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

-
HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Ty" wrote in message
I have a post with a subject of "Macro & VB101 and Excel Options". My
script has been added. Now, I want to edit the Module by adding a
deletion after it completes.

the cell above it.

New code: I will like to delete the RED cells and only keep the CLEAR
cells.

Resolution: None at this time.

Where should I start? Or Do anyone have the answer?