tjtjjtjt

Two steps
Step 1:
Format the Bar that's on the wrong access to be on the Secondary Access.
One way: Double-Click on the bar. When the Format Data Series box pops up,
Click on the Axis tab and switch it to the appropriate axis. Click okay.
Step 2:
With the bar still Selected, use the Chart Type button on the Chart toolbar
to switch the bar to a line.

hope that helps,

tj

"Chris D" wrote:

I am trying to create a two Axis chart with a bar chart on the primary axis
and three lines on the secondary. When I try this the program converts on of
the chart lines to a bar and I get two bars and two lines? Any tips much
needed.