Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Very Basic User Very Basic User is offline

Default Command code

Hello,

I'll try to explain what I want a command to perform, any help would be
greatly appreciated.

I have a file "RCA TRIGGERS.XLSM" I want to add a command button that when I
hit it, it does the following. Copy the current sheet to the end of the
workbook, name the new tab by date and time, clear out the old form, and then
re-save the file. I tried to record a macro to do this and almost had it. The
only problem was that I can't name the tab with the characters that are used
in a date and time.

The second command I want is to hit a button that opens E-mail, attaches the
current sheet as an attachment, and sends the sheet to a specific
distribution list.

Any help will be valued.
--
Thank you for your time!