Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonno Jonno is offline

Default Printing landscape and portrait

Thanks this is very helpfull and works great!!!!!
--
Jonno

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Record a macro when you:
Change to landscape mode
print the first page of the worksheet
change to portrait
print pages 2 to xxx of the worksheet
Hide those dotted lines
(and stop the macro)

I don't think you'll see the dotted lines the way you want. I'd turn them off
if I were you.

And I'd make sure that there was a manual page break for that first page.

Tools|options|view
in xl2003 menus
is where you'd find the page breaks (dotted lines) option.

Jonno wrote:

Hi,

I would like my first page on the worksheet to print landscape and the
remaining pages then to print portrait......

Also i like it when i return from print preview that i can see the dotted
outlines. If this could show the first page landscape and the rest portrait
that would be even better but thinking it may be a lil hard.

Are any of these possible??
--
Jonno

--