Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

Default last entry in a range?

Excel '07 on Windows XP
Working on a YTD summary sheet for 12 month workbook. Each sheet is
calulating a monthly inventory variance, with beginning inventory in cell B17
and ending inventory in cell B19. I will set the summary sheet to use the
beginning Inventory from cell B17 on teh October sheet( fiscal year not
calendar). Is there a way I can fill in cell B19 with last entry in cell B19
from worksheets October:September. I wnat teh summary page to report ending
inventory for the last month which has an Ending inventory entry.
I need to fuidn and report the last entry in cells October!B19, November!19,
December!19, January!19 , etc through September!19.

Has anyone solved a similar situation? Have suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance for your input