Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BlueWolverine BlueWolverine is offline

Default Set Textbox value = large(ARRAY,k)

Hello,
MS EXCEL 2003 on XP PRO.

I recently discovered I could set a text box equal to a cell and I tried to
extrapolated that ability to use the LARGE formula and it wouldn't let me.

What I'd like to do is basically have a textbox display the result of
"=large($A1:$A4,1)"

without having to type the values in. (I am creating a template)

Any ideas? Note, doing just what I typed above did not work. It didn't
recognize large.

NOTE:::: I cannot use MAX() because I want to have multiple text boxes each
with it's own ranking. (one for largest, one for 2nd largest, etc)

Thanks.
--
BlueWolverine
MSE - Mech. Eng.