Mexage

Perhaps there is a macro with that shortcut assigned.

To check, go to Tools / Macro / Macros...

There you will see a list of all active macros. Click on the Options...
button and check if it's not assigned.

Hope this helps and if it does, please vote for this post.

G.Morales

"Ken" wrote:

I cannot use CTRL+SPACEBAR to select an entire colume in a worksheet. (while
the other keyboard shortcut works fine, at least the ones I usually use!).
when I press CTRL+SPACEBAR, nothing happens.

I wonder why and how can I fix it? I tried to reinstall the MS OFFICE but
still didn't work.

I wonder if i have to remove some entries in the registry? Please help!