Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Differenec formula: Dnt need '0' as a result;Rather have a blank c

Try this:

=IF(COUNT(Sheet1!A1:B1)=2,Sheet1!A1-Sheet1!B1,"")
--
HTH,

RD

"Rum" wrote in message

I have an excel sheet with data in columns A & B on TAB 1 and I am trying
have the DIFFERENCE of TAB 1-Cell A1 & B1 in TAB 2-Cell A1.

My Cells A1 & B1 of TAB1 are empty (have nothing in them) and when I apply
the formula I get "0" as result in Cell A1-TAB 2.

Is there a way to NOT get '0' in the result cell with the formula still
being in there even when your data cells are empty?

Please help.

Thanks
Regards
Rum