Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Validation Against another Cell

If your dates in A1:A10 are sorted (oldest to most recent)
=LOOKUP(B41,A1:B10)

If data is scattered:
=VLOOKUP(B41,A1:B10,2,FALSE)

Be sure to check out the help file for further info on these functions, as
they are quite useful.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Stacy C" wrote:

Here is my setup:

B41 is a cell where the user enters a date (current or otherwise).

I have a range of values from B1:B10, and the dates in A1:A10.

What is the formula that I would use that would automatically pull the
correct data from the cells in B1:B10, based upon the corresponding date in
A1:A10, after a person enters the desired date into B41?