Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vlook fomula vlook fomula is offline

Default Formula for hiest rate

Dear Joel,
you have got my point, but when i applied this formula it has result for E2
but i neet hiest price of material code that have more than 1 diff prices. i
also used following formula
=IF(A5=J5,MAX(H2:H5000),"")
but it gave me highet price of the given range not spesific material

regards

"Joel" wrote:

something like this

=IF(MAX((A$2:A$13=A2)*E$2:E$13)=E2,E2,"")

I assumed you had a header row and the data started in row 2. Put this
formula in G2 and copy down the column. Change the last row 13 to match the
last row in your table.

"vlook fomula" wrote:

Hi,
i need help regading formula to find out hiest Price of the material Code if
we have 5000 nos of material code and every code have 3 diff prices.

M. code description Plant UOM Price M.code Hieghest Price
101 Pen k1 EA 8.05
101 Pen k2 EA 9.00 101 ??
101 Pen k3 EA 8.05
101 Pen k4 EA 8.03 101 ??