Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default turn off subroutines

Hi

Use an unused cell far away from your used range, in this example AA1
as control cell. If you want to turn off the event macro, enter
TurnOff in the cell, and do your changes as needed, then remove the
word to turn it on again.

If Range("AA1") = "TurnOff" Then Exit Sub
' Here goes your original code

End Sub

Hopes this helps.
Per

On 27 Jul., 11:46, NDBC wrote:
I have some private subroutines that I would like to turn off so the
worksheet can be edited manually if incorrect data has been typed in during a
race. Is it possible to turn off some subroutines and leave others working.
The only subroutine I would need to temporarily disable is a private sub
worksheet_change subroutine.

Thanks