Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Colin Colin is offline

Default How do I chg the text size in my validation drop down box?

thanks muchly

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Show the Developer's tab
(You may have to turn it on under Office button|Excel Options)

You'll see an Insert Group.
Look for the Combobox and use that

(If that's the portion that you're asking about...)

Colin wrote:

Hi,

I dont suppose anyone knows how I do this in 2007? the view-toolbars-control
toolbox steps just dont exist and the command converter doesnt have this in
it :(

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

What did you try?

Maybe you did something wrong.

Florence wrote:

I followed the instructions to use a combo box but I couldn't change the
combo box properties.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

This suggestion will work in xl2k.

Did you have trouble when you tried it?

Florence wrote:

I only have excel 2000 - is there anyway I can make my text size larger?

"tmeloff" wrote:

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

"Paul B" wrote:

tmeloff, there is no way to do it from Excel, but have a look here for a
workaround

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"tmeloff" wrote in message
When I pull down the validation drop down box, the text selections are too
small to read. I've tried changing the font size in the source, and in the
box itself, but it doesn't affect the size of the text inside the
selection
box.

--

Dave Peterson