Debra Dalgleish

You can use programming to copy the comments, with the cell name, to a
different worksheet. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomment...ml#CopyToSheet

There are instructions here for copying the code to your workbook:

http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html#Regular

To run a macro, choose ToolsMacroMacros
Select a macro, click Run

Needhelp wrote:
I have chosen to print comments at the bottom of my spreadsheet the problems
is it only gives the cell reference number. If I am looking at a printed
version I would not know what cell it is refering to. I then labeled
(reference) each cell but it still does not print out the name of the cell.
How can I print out the label name oppose to $b$3$?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List