Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Scott Eslick Scott Eslick is offline

Default Fill as you Type

ok..I have a sheet with over 5000 items with prices on it, i would like to do
a lookup and fill but i would like to be able to have an autocomplete deal so
I do do not have to scroll to find the item, then it will have a total at the
bottom, that is easy, I just can't find how to do the autocomplete as i tyoe
the item.

Thanks

"Fred Smith" wrote:

You need to tell us what you are doing. What lookup? What's a lookup tab?
Why can't you use any of the search capabilities of Excel like others do?

Regards,
Fred

"Scott Eslick" wrote in message
it is possible to have the look up fill as you type instead of just have
scroll through, i have over 5000 items in a lookup tab and it takes for
every. OR are there any other sugguestions on hpow to do this?