Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TMC[_2_] TMC[_2_] is offline

Default Tab Key and Excel 2007

Problem Solved!!!

I uninstalled WinZip Email Companion Add-in and I was back to normal.

This might be a pretty important post as there may be a lot of people having
this same issue.

Thanks for making me think a little though Shane. As an experienced user, I
have a lot of extra things installed on my machine and sometimes when a
long-time feature no longer works, it can be difficult to unravel the
mystery when the usual suspects are not to blame.

- Todd

"Shane Devenshire" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

One other thing that comes to mind - if you are in a table pressing Tab
moves you to the right except if you are in the last cell of a row, then
it
moves you to the first cell of the next row.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"TMC" wrote:

Hey All,

My 'Tab' key is not moving me from one column to the next.

I've already seen the postings about 'Lotus Compatability' but this item
is
NOT checked and the 'Tab' key seems to throw me into never never land in
that once I hit it, Excel's main window changes its highlight color and
nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks