Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Tab Key and Excel 2007

Hi,

1. Check to make sure you are you in a cell, not selecting something like an
object.
2. Make sure that are no macros in the workbook which could be causing this.
3. What happens when you press Shift+Tab? - should move to the left.
4. Make sure you are not pressing Ctrl+Tab this would take you to another
workbook, very unlikely.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"TMC" wrote:

Hey All,

My 'Tab' key is not moving me from one column to the next.

I've already seen the postings about 'Lotus Compatability' but this item is
NOT checked and the 'Tab' key seems to throw me into never never land in
that once I hit it, Excel's main window changes its highlight color and
nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks