Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Formula help Formula help is offline

Default Saving data

I have formulas on a worksheet. I also have a Monte Carlo add-in that will
run simulations. When I close the worksheet (workbook) with a given set of
data and the reopen the workbook, a new set of data is shown. This is because
the formulas are initiated when the workbook is open and a new set of data is
generated. I would like to close the workbook and reopen it with the same
data. In other works, I would like to "lock" the date such that it does not
change when I close the workbook and then reopen it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Bill