Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed O'Brien Ed O'Brien is offline

Default Locking Graphics

Thanks, Luke. Exactly what I was looking for - bit embarassing though!

Regards,

Ed

"Luke M" wrote in message
Using defaul settings, I am not able to delete graphics. What options did
you
enable when protecting your sheet?

When you protect the sheet, make sure the
"Edit objects" obtion is not selected.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Ed O'Brien" wrote:

I have inserted 26 individual graphics depicting the alphabet (A-Z) to
create hyperlinks to relevant locations in a workbook. Locking the sheet
does not protect these graphics which can therefore be accidentlaly
erased -
even if rather clumsily.

Is there a way to lock graphics in Excel as one can lock cells?

I am running Excel 2007 but the file is saved for 97/2003 compatibility.

TIA for any input.

Ed