Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Updating a Value every 15th and 1st

Your title and body are in slight contradiction. Do you gain 6 hrs every 2
weeks, or on the 1st & 15th? (former results in 6*26, latter is 6*24)

Assuming the former:
In A2, place start amount. In A3, input start date.
To calculate current hours:
=A2+6*INT((TODAY()-A3)/14)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Hugnuffer" wrote:

I am trying to track my vacation time, which accrues at the rate of six hours
every two weeks. I know this has got to be possible, but I have no clue.
I'm starting with the figure "61" in a cell. I would like to have 6 added
to that figure every two weeks. Any suggestions? Thanks! -A