Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr. Low Mr. Low is offline

Default Excel 2002: Can I delete tabs at one go ?

Hi KC,

Thanks for your help.

Low

--
A36B58K641

"KC" wrote:

Sure, just select the first tab, hold down your shift key and select the last
tab, then right-click and delete...all the tabs delete at once.
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Hi,

I have 25 tabs in a file ile, 1,2,3,4,5,6€¦.25.

Let say if I need only 5 tabs i.e. ta1 to 5 and would like to delete the
rest (tab 6 to 25),

May I kinow if there is any key board short cut for me to select tab 6 to 25
and delete at one go ?

At present I delete one by one by right click delete.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641