Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Is it possible to have a Print if statement

Actually, could you do this by setting up Insert-Name-defined names ? With a
name of "Print_Area" on each sheet, and use some type of IF function?

You'd have to include some blank cells, but something like
=IF(Sheet1!$A$1<"",Sheet1!$A$1:$Z$50,$IV$1)

Would prb be cleaner using VBA, but this is what immediately came to my mind
as a possible solution.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

You can do that with a macro but there is no built in functionallity to do
that. The code is not particularily difficult but it is not something you can
record. If you would like help with that just ask...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Eric D" wrote:

I have a workbook, where i enter information on Tab 1 and it carries the info
to other tabs(2,3,4,etc.) I have it set up like a template and some of the
places i enter information might not have any activity from month to month.
Is it possible to do a print if function so that if there is information in a
certain cell then it will print that sheet but if not then it doesn't?
--
Eric