Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Macro to run when a particular sheet is opened

Right click the tab you want and select view code. The VBE will open up. Just
above the code window are 2 drop downs. Change the one on the left from
General to Worksheet. When you do this a code stub for selection change will
be written. Now from the drop down on the right select the Activate event. A
code stub for activate will be added. You can now delete the code stub for
Selection Change.

Any code added to the activate code stub will run when the sheet is selected.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Derek N" wrote:

I'm trying to work out how to get a macro to run every time I open a
particular sheet of a workbook without having to create a button or 'run' the
macro.