Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric Eric is offline

Default How to count the time slot?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to count the time slot?
The slot is shown below
Today is 24 July
10 am to 12:30 pm
2:30 pm to 4:00 pm

I would like to count the time based on following conditions
If I start a project at 10:30 am on 24 July, and require 5.5 hour to
complete it, then I should finish it on 12 pm on 25 July.
If I start a project at 10:30 am on 24 July, and require 25.5 hour to
complete it, then does anyone have any suggestions on how to determine the
finished time and date? please skip the weekend, I only work from Monday to
Friday.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in Excel?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric