indansr indansr is offline
Junior Member

Default Writing a Formula

How do I write a formula that will (1) total all amounts in a column that are under 5,000.00 (2) total all amounts in a column that are over 5,000.00 and (3) give me the grand total. Each total needs to be placed in a separate column, i.e., Col A contains the amounts with a line drawn under the last amount and the total entered under the last amount, the total of all amounts under 5,000.00 would go in col B and the total of all amounts over 5,000.00 would go in col C.

I think I would use an if/then formula but dont know how to write it.