Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ML ML is offline

Default Date range help

I have a workbook with financial information for our fiscal year. Each tab =
each dept with their monthly financial information. I also have tab called
Summary sheet that pulls the all depts info to that Summary sheet with the
monthly data (based on my hlookup value). This is not a problem but the
problem is when I pulled the fiscal year to date summary. I have the data
keyed in from April to June, but I only want to see the FYTD from April to
May. How do I set up the formula for this so that it only runs the FYTD
summary based on the range it's given?

Thanks,
ml