Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pjy pjy is offline

Default Populate growing range of cells from Sheet1 to Sheet2

this is not a VBA solution, however, it may help. In sheet 2 in cell A1, type
=Sheet1!A1 then copy that formula for as far as you think you need to go, now
any new rows or columns in sheet 1 will automatically populate in sheet 2,
along with any changes you make to sheet 1.

"Brad" wrote:

I have a range of cells in Sheet1 that can grow (more cells can be added)

I would like to populate this range of cells from Sheet1 into Sheet2 and
have the range of cells in Sheet2 reflect any new cells added to Sheet1.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Brad