Bob Umlas

Enter the first one, then with that cell active:
you can double-click the little square in the bottom right corner of the
cell if it's adjacent to the range,
or you can press F5 (goto) and enter the address of the last cell you want
this to go to, and HOLD THE SHIFT key before pressing OK, then use ctrl/D
(or edit/fill/down) and you should be all set.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"DanStephens" wrote in message
I need to make a simple function in each row of this huge database. I need

it
to repeat each row without me retyping. This database is about 6,000 rows

and
I don't have time to manually enter the formula each row.

Basically I need to divide 2 numbers that are included in the same row to
get a percentage.

Here is a example of what I have to manually enter:

=AD125/AB125
=AD126/AB126
=AD127/AB127

Can anyone tell me how to set some sort of 'numbering' type system to

where
it automatically enters the formula all the way down the column?

Thanks in advance!

Dan