Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Links

From your wording, I can't follow which is to be the "source" data.

Say Sheet1, Row1 data is the source.

To link that row of data to a column on Sheet2,
enter this formula anywhere, and copy down as needed:

=INDEX(Sheet1!$1:$1,ROWS($1:1))

To make a column on Sheet2 the "source" (say ColumnF),
enter this formula anywhere, and copy across as needed:

=INDEX(Sheet2!$F:$F,COLUMNS($A:A))
--

HTH,

RD

"Walter" wrote in message
how do I super-quickly link a row in one sheet to the corresponding column
in
another sheet (without having to do it manually)?

I create a transposed array, but then cannot copy it down... dont know if
this is the best?