Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James James is offline

Default Vlookup off multiple columns

Hi Eduardo

The 22 is coming from another list on a separate worksheet in the same
document. so I have a list elsewhere where it shows a list of values with
results one of which is value "ZZ" with the result of "22". So I am trying to
find "ZZ" in 3 columns and return the result.

--
James.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
could you be a little more specific, where is the 22 coming from?, do you
have another list in the same worksheet or in a different worksheet

"James" wrote:

Hello there

I am trying to do a vlookup off multiple columns. For example below if I am
trying to find the result of "22" for a value "ZZ" in columns A to C below
how to I tell it to lookup in all 3 columns i.e. A-C and return the result in
column D?

A B C D
ZX ZZ ZA 22

--