pmba

Default Excel needs hh:mm where hh>24 for hours worked per week

In order to calculate time worked per week in a time sheet, excel needs to
provide support for hh:mm formats where the hh argument is greater than 24,
for example if I worked 40 hours and 15 minutes in a week, I should be able
to add (8:00+7:30+8:30+8:00+8:15)=40:15. I should be able to calculate
40:00-(time worked so far) to get how much time I still need to work this
week.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions