Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Multiple Date Columns in Excel

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Mschviuz2" wrote in message
I need to create a report based on multiple date colunns in Excel. I want
the report to return the data based on the Month. For example: Customer
Column "A" has policy type in Column "B" expiring in Column "C" but also
has
policy type in Column "D" expiring in Column "E". I want a report to tell
me
all expirations for each month i.e. January. So it would need to look
across
each of the multiple columns and list the customer under the month each
policy expires. Sorry if this is confusing...I have researched every way
know how to figure this out!

Thanks in advance.
Cyndi
Excel 2003