Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mschviuz2 Mschviuz2 is offline

Default Multiple Date Columns in Excel

I need to create a report based on multiple date colunns in Excel. I want
the report to return the data based on the Month. For example: Customer
Column "A" has policy type in Column "B" expiring in Column "C" but also has
policy type in Column "D" expiring in Column "E". I want a report to tell me
all expirations for each month i.e. January. So it would need to look across
each of the multiple columns and list the customer under the month each
policy expires. Sorry if this is confusing...I have researched every way I
know how to figure this out!

Thanks in advance.
Cyndi
Excel 2003