Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default A formula not working as the result of a previous formula?

No, it's not because F133 is a formula; that should work OK.
Use Evaluate Formula to find out how Excel evaluates the formula. I think
before Excel2007 it was in ToolsFormula auditing, in Excel2007 you'll have
to select the Formulas tab.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Ed" wrote in message
Formula is =IF(AND(E133="Liss", ISNUMBER(G133)), F133, "0"), where
F133 is the result of its own formula. So far I'm just getting "0"
for this, even though otherwise the criteria for the formula are met.
Is that because F133 is the result of its own formula? If so, is
there anything I can do about it?