Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default Help with Office Assistant VBA

There is an Assistant Object. See:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2f 699b3c08d7
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200859

"Mojo" wrote:

Hi All

I apologise if this is straightforward, but I've really struggled to find
anything that relates to what I want AND that actually works!

All I want is to display the Office Assistant (not bothered which one) with
a balloon of 3 labels. When the user clicks on one of these labels then it
shows a new page (??) of the balloon to show the user the answer. I also
need a way for it to go back to the previous balloon of questions.

For some reason this appears to be a highly complex request !!!!

Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Rgds

ps: I'm using Excel 2003 with this assistant