Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default COPYING AND SAVING THE INFORMATION

As Luke M said, copying hasn't been disabled - if you have been using some
particular method to copy and save that no longer works, please describe how
you are attempting to copy/paste.

It all works fine for me using various copy/paste methods.

Oh, and we are glad that you do find the questions and answers to be helpful
- lets us all know that participating here is not a totally wasted/futile
effort :-).

"YESHWANT JOSHI" wrote:

I find the most of the questions and answers given herein very helpful and
was wanting to save in on my computer for reference when i m offline. but
unfortunately for me, it seems that the copying has been disabled.

don't u think that this is an injustice or causing difficulties to the
community using office by and large, that for every and any problem one has
to come on line and search everytime for the answer/solution.

kindly tell me how i can copy and paste or save the data on my computer so
that i can refer to it when even when i m offline.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.