Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extract data from worksheet to worksheet

Single quotes, not double quotes, round the name of the source worksheet, so
if the name of your source worksheet is 1, then the formula would be
='1'!sumif(a:a,27,k:k)
but that will sum numbers and won't concatenate text.
--
David Biddulph

"Yoli" wrote in message
I am trying to extract data & text from one worksheet to place in a report
on
another worksheet. I need if column a has a 27 in it, then I need to pick
up
the text in column K. Here's what I tried ="1"!sumif(a:a,27,k:k)
Obviously,
doesn't work.

Also, there may be several 27's in column a, so I would need to pick up
all
the text in each related column K. Is this possible?

Please don't refer me to a web site. I'm new at this and am having a hard
time decifering formulas. I need someone to state the formula for me.
Thanks...