Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yoli Yoli is offline

Default Extract data from worksheet to worksheet

I am trying to extract data & text from one worksheet to place in a report on
another worksheet. I need if column a has a 27 in it, then I need to pick up
the text in column K. Here's what I tried ="1"!sumif(a:a,27,k:k) Obviously,
doesn't work.

Also, there may be several 27's in column a, so I would need to pick up all
the text in each related column K. Is this possible?

Please don't refer me to a web site. I'm new at this and am having a hard
time decifering formulas. I need someone to state the formula for me.
Thanks...