Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Can I make Excel 2003 treat blank cells as zero?

Under Tools-Options-View, there is an option to treat hide zero values.

Also, when dealing with a PivotTable you have the option of making blank
cells display 0.

In math operations, using a blank cell the value is calculated as zero.

However, there is not an option to make all blank cells display zero. (if
you think about it, this would make a giant spreadsheet, making it almost
impossible to print what you actually wanted)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Wortman" wrote:

I think there is a toggle to make 2003 calculate blank cells as zero, but
can't find it.