Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default countif comparing two columns

Why don't you post some sample data and explain what you are expecting..so
that some one can help you OR point you in the right direction.

"Johndb" wrote:

Please help.

I have two colums of data I need to compare, roughly 100 rows each. I need
to count a given row if the value in column b is greater than the number in
column a. There are a few alpha letters in each row. I have scoured and
tested everything I have seen posted regarding countif, sumif, sumproduct,
etc. and I can't seem to get it to work. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John