Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
John P. John P. is offline

Default MS word an excel missing file ZF612707 & ZF561407.cab will not ins

I have/had word and excel (Office Student & teacher edition 2003) installed
opn my PC for several years and have my original disk that I bought. Just in
the last couple of weeks both have quit working when click on my icon.
Instead of opening they start to install but then fails because it says there
is a missing file (ZF612707.cab & zf561407.cab) inseting my original
purchased disk does not help. I tried to uninstall but get the same failure.
I am running XP Home edition.

Help!!

John Perkins