Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Steve[_20_] Steve[_20_] is offline

Default Modifying date formulas

Hi,

I have built a spread sheet and one of the things I'm measuring is
targets for completion of an event, the target is measured in weeks from
an entered start date to an entered completion date, I have used the
following formula, based on K2 as the start date and Z2 as the
completion date:

=DATEDIF($K2,$Z2,"d")/7

This works fine however now I want to modify the formula to say that if
the start date entered is equal to or before (<=) 31/04/2009 (39934)
then use 31/04/2009 (39934) as the start date if its greater than ()
that then use the date as entered in K2, which gives:

=IF($K2<=39934, 39934, $K2)

So the question is how do I combine them?

--
Steve