Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default How do I set a formula, that add next cell reference in a Formula

Hi,

1. In A5 enter the formula

=INDIRECT("Data!E"&ROW(A5)/5)

2. Highlight A5:A9 and drag the fill handle down as far as necessary.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Gary" wrote:

I am populating value from another worksheet in form format using following
formula in a cell, let us say in A5 of current worksheet.

=Data!E1

Now I want to have contents of worksheet "Data", cell E2 in cell A10 of
current worksheet.

Like that I want to keep using the incremental values for N number of times.
How can I do that?

=

--
Gary