Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PeteJ PeteJ is offline

Default Pulling partial data into a new worksheet

If I understand correctly, you have:

Grade Name
5 Fred
6 Sam
5 Alice
7 Ted
etc..

On each page, the following should work:

=VLOOKUP(5, Sheet1!A1:B100, 2, FALSE)

Then, on each page, just change the first argument to the grade you are
looking for.

"Raquel" wrote:

I have a worksheet that I have grades 5-12, with numerous people in each
grade. I am trying to pull each of the grades seperately to a new worksheet
(ie. grade 5 would be tab 2, grade 6 tab 3, etc) along with each of the
people's information. When I did a vlookup, it did not transfer correctly as
there are more than one 5's to pull. How can I pull the information into
other sheets so that when I update the original sheet, it will populate the
others as well?