Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo Sheeloo is offline

Default Using variable for cell reference

you need to prepare the string H1:H10 using & operator to concatenate your
variables

share the line of code where you want to use the variables so that we can
tell you exactly what you want.

"bmurlidhar" wrote:

On Jul 17, 9:14 am, Sheeloo wrote:
instead of using "G9" use "G" & mRow

eg
Range("G9") can be replaced by Range("G" & mRow)

Sub t()
MsgBox "Direct reference: G9=" & Range("G9")
mRow = 9
MsgBox "Indirect reference: G9= " & Range("G" & mRow)
End Sub

"bmurlidhar" wrote:
how can I use variable for cell reference. IF i want to refere G9
cell and my variable mRow have value 9 how can use in excel macro
coding

I want to give sum command i.e. =SUM(H1:H10) and my variable for
mFrow = 1 and mLrow = 10 how can i use variable in function