Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
wayne wayne is offline

Default Rename Worksheets From German to English Sheet1

On 07/16/2009 05:49 PM, Dave Peterson wrote:
No thanks to the file.

I don't understand why you have the same code in all the worksheet modules,
though.

I'd move one copy from a worksheet module into a General module. And I'd delete
all the rest.

Since all the macros are the same (exactly the same, right?), I would have to
make sure that all the code is written to work on the activesheet.

And then comes the debugging time.

You'll have to make sure you have as many validity checks as you think are
necessary.

If you think a worksheet could be protected, check for it. If you think that a
range may be smaller/larger or missing completely, check for it.

And on and on and on...

Sorry if I misled you, copied to several workbooks, not sheets. The
workbooks have the exact same format but different data.

--
Wayne
glenmeadows.us