Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
wayne wayne is offline

Default Rename Worksheets From German to English Sheet1

On 07/16/2009 07:32 AM, Dave Peterson wrote:
You don't have to save the workbook for the code to work ok when you run it.

But there could be differences between worksheets--like you found with the
autofilter (on or off) or worksheet protection or ranges not the same (maybe
.Range("A7:Z7") doesn't have data???).

I don't have a guess without knowing what lines of code are broken and what the
data for that offending worksheet looks like.

Hi Dave,

There are several sheets in the workbook and all are identical to a copy
I made to track my own To Do items. I had all of the vba working fine
on my copy and copied/pasted the code into the main copy on our server
where all of the actions for the plant are tracked. My spreadsheet is
close in size to the main copy (550 items vs 700). When I try and run
the subs in the main copy, they are all broken. The sub names are the
same as before and they work fine on my copy so I am at a loss. One
puzzling thing is that sometimes they work at first and then stop.

The first 7 rows of the spreadsheet being manipulated contain headers
and some conditionally formated cells to act as alarms when actions are
overdue or missing data fields. The Filter_Refresh is supposed to make
sure the "Freezepanes" is set so data can scroll beneath this area,

If you are interested, I can delete the proprietary data from one of the
sheets and send it to you.

Wayne
glenmeadows.us
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of
the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. [Thomas
Jefferson]