Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Saving sheet data to another sheet automatically

for i=1 to 5
cells(i,"c").copy sheets("dest").cells(i,"c")
next i

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"John Aikin" wrote in message
I am putting together a quality assurance sheet for a contact center.

The sheet works fine right now to score calls, etc., but the next step
is to save the data somewhere.

So, is there a relatively simple way to save the data into rows on
another sheet?

In more detail, what I'm hoping to do is add a "save" button to the
bottom of the scoring sheet that does the following:

Copies (for example) cells c1, c2, c3, c4, c5, d7, e7 and e11 to a
second sheet and puts that data in rows so that row 1 would look like
this:
Cell A1 contains the data from sheet1, cell c1.
Cell B1 contains the data from seeht 1 cell c2

and so on.

Then after copying the data over, the save button would reset sheet 1.

I understand that this will probably involve VB or something, and
don;t expect you to do it for me, but if you know of examples online,
links to those examples would be fantastic.

Thank you