David McRitchie

Hi Eric,
Can't really follow this, but if it is a matter of the position of the Excel window,
drag the window by the titlebar at top and resize window then SAVE the
excel file, and exit from Excel. The location of the Excel window should be
remembered.

I'm not familiar with being able to place the Excel sheet tabs and horizonal scrollbar
below the Excel status bar, what version of Excel.
---
HTH,

"Eric" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I am using VBA to create an Excel application. Whenever I start the
application the horizontal scroll bar is buried below the Windows taskbar.
After bringing the Tasbar down and then back up again makes the scroll bar
appear.
Is there anyone who knows, so that, from start, the scroll bar shows above
the taskbar?? By the way, this happens also when starting the application
without activating any macro's.
Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Eric