Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trixie Trixie is offline

Default 'Enter' key is pasting...

Simon Lloyd;418648 Wrote:
Trixie, apart from a whole load of code that could go and some that can
be tidied there's nothing wrong with it, there may be some code in your
PERSONAL.xls which is causing this error, to find it it may be in one of
these locations c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\excel\xlstart
OR
c:\program files\microsoft office\office\excel11\xlstart, take a look
at the VBE and see if there is any code in there at all.

:o: I did warn you that I was a newbie, so untidy, excess 'junk' goes
without saying ;)

I will be picking up my copy of VBA for Excel for Dummies shortly
though...in some cases the best I could do for now was to record a macro
and use that with my controls, etc.

I appreciate you taking a look at it, and I will check those files
tomorrow when I get to work. I didn't think to go there, because other
users were the ones reporting the issue to me and they wouldn't have a
clue about personal workbooks.

Thanks again for everything you do here for us!

--
Trixie

~TRIXIE
Trixie's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=438